Sunday, April 12, 2009

Uh, Yeah, There's Really Nothing To Say

Yeah, I don't really have anything to report. My revisions for The Ultimate Evil or Shifter, whichever you want to call it, are still underway, though I haven't worked on it for several days. I have revamped the query, which I will post on here soon. Other than that, there's not much to say. Things have kinda been too crazy to write, so, yeah, this probably registers as the most boring post in the world. But thanks for reading it anyway! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe i read the whole thing. haha
i hope the business is practicing poi. :D
hope everythings well.
peace & poi
~Sarah

Madison said...

Thanks! I haven't been doing the poi much because of the weather. Been rainy a lot out here. :( But everything's fine.