Tuesday, April 5, 2011

So, It's Been A Loooooooooooooooong Time!

Hey, guys! Whoa! Last I was on here, I had like, 12 followers. Now 42?!? That's exciting! Lets see, what's new? Ok, reason #1 for not posting often: school. I'm still a full time college student. Reason #2: More stuff at work. For those of you who have been reading for a while, you know I work at a barn. I have recently taken over a lot of the barn management and that takes up a lot of time! But here's the cool thing: I'm currently in a creative writing class at school. And guess what? My grade average so far for that class is only less than 2 points off 100. It's pretty awesome! So, I still love to write and for those of you who know a bit about it, I am still working on my middle grade fantasy novel, Khaladin. I still have plans for publication, you know hehehe :) Anyway, that's all for now! Oh, and I have a new blog: http://luvsmyponies.blogspot.com. This blog is a bit more up-to-date since it has to do with my career. Ok, ciao for now! :)

7 comments:

Happy walker said...

visiting here with a smile.. do visits me back when you are free... XD

Sree said...

lovely blog:)please visit my blog whenever possible and give me your valuable feedbacks: http://livelifewithluv.blogspot.com/

hapi said...

Hi Madison, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Amir Fahmy said...

stwamir.blogspot.com

how can you have so much followers... ihate that. but congrats.

Unknown said...

Hello. I have a fashion blog and I'd like to do an agreement with you: if you follow my blog, I will follow yours :D OK? Follow me here: http://fashionpassion-carolinaneto.blogspot.pt/

Paramount Pakistan Trust said...

Nice blog
Donate to Provide free books and uniforms to the poor students.

7toursbd said...

Really is a good contain what I looking for, its helping me a lot, thanks for sharing, got you by Google search, Your page ranking good by Google & Alexa, Carry on with good works