Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bringing You Up To Date

So, it's sunny once again down here in sunny Florida. It had been raining and raining and raining some more. But no more! Yes!

But, in order to bring you completely up to date, I need to tell you about my writing. Well, I have written a short story that I plan to submit to Highlights Magazine. Also, more editing has been done in The Ultimate Evil and as you know the query for that story is done. I have also written five stories out of a 12-book series that I hope to get published and have entered chapter 14 in The Untitled Story. I've been busy as a bee. I also have an article about the new Star Trek movie, Star Trek XI, that will be posted on http://youngadultsciencefiction.blogspot.com. I'll let you know when it's available.

No comments: