Sunday, October 18, 2009

Who's Excited About Halloween?

I know I am! I have a Halloween party this Friday and I'm super excited about it. Gonna be hanging out with my best friend. :)

So, there were three things I was thinking about being for Halloween. Those were:

- a ninja

- Pippi Longstocking

- a fairy

So, which one did I choose?

I'm not gonna tell you. Please post who you think I'm going to be in the comments section. The answer will come when I post pics of me in my costume! :)

(PS: If you already know what costume I am going to be wearing, please don't tell. Just state what you think I will be, but don't give it away to the others. Thanks!)

Happy Halloween! :)

3 comments:

Ray Veen said...

With your red hair, you've got to be Pippi Longstocking.

I loved those books when I was in grade school, and it never occurred to me that they were written more for girls.

Madison said...

The Pippi books are fun. What really got me hooked on her was the movie. It's one of my favs. I need to watch it again. It's been getting cold here, so just waiting for that perfect cold, curl up with a cup of cocoa movie day :)

Ritotera & Tanokpo said...

porfavor entren a http://ritotera123-tanokpo1.blogspot.com/ trucos de pandanda