Monday, June 1, 2009

10 More Agents......

....And that equals ten more queries.

Yes, I have found ten more agents to query and hopefully one of them will at least want to read my work. I have decided to continue to query Khaladin, since so far it is my best loved story.

I am excited about these new queries to write. I can't explain why, but I love to write query letters. They are challenging and I suppose that is why I don't mind them, since I enjoy a challenge. :)

Anyway, that's all the reporting I have for now. Will let you know when more comes up. Till nezt time, peace! :D

2 comments:

Ray Veen said...

Many very big good lucks. Do you have people you trust to crit your query, or are you posting them on some forum?

(cuz I believe the large-group crit approach to querying stomps the life out of them)

Let me know.

Madison said...

Thanks, V! :D

I have posted my query on AW before, but I may post it again before I send it out, since I made some changes that haven't been seen by the critters there before. I think I will post it again before I send them out. :)